Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). So, this is about corona outbreak.
How is person infected by virus when getting into the body?
- The respiratory tract causes illness. usually common with Fever and colds.
- Most patients who are infected with this virus usually recover.
- However, a small proportion of patients develop pneumonia or bronchitis. This is mainly due to lack of immunity.
- Kidney failure and acute illness can lead to death.
How is coronavirus infected?
The virus is present in the Spit and Mucus of infected individuals.
The virus infects the external environment with Mucus and saliva.
- By inhaling air with these saliva and mucus secretions.
- After touching the patient’s throat or cheekbones and apparatus, touch the mouth, nose or eyes without washing the hands.
- The virus in healthy people enters by contacting a patient, touching the roof and shaking hands.
What are the symptoms of corona virus infection?
- Runny nose.
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Feeling uncomfortable with the body
How to prevent coronavirus infection,
- Keep your hands clean at all times
Always wash your hands with soap or a sanitary lotion.
- After a sneeze to cough
- Before and after touching the mouth, nose or eyes
- After the treated to a patient
- After came to the house from outside
- After being with pets and Wash hands with soap and water whenever possible.
- When sneezing, cover the mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of the elbow.
Put the used tissue into a trash bin which can be closed by a lid, then wash your hands with soap.
- Avoid going to crowded places.
- Only engage in essential foreign travels.
- Avoid touching the nose and eyes frequently
- Stop associating with sick people until they are well again
- Avoid spitting all over the place
- If there is any suspicion or symptoms after a foreign trip, visit the nearest hospital immediately.
- Tell your doctor the correct information about places to visit and associations
- Eat nutritious food to boost the body’s immune system
- Practice universal safety when treating patients
For more about corona outbreak visit here.